Wednesday, December 7, 2011

MESSAGE FROM MAUREEN




Merry Christmas everyone: 

I hope you all have had a great year filled with lots of golf and fun with friends on and off the course.  I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone for your suppport and friendship throughout the years and to let you know how much I've enjoyed being President of our Ladies Club.  I plan on being an active Board member as we head into another year.  I hope I've left the Club a little better each year and added some fun to our Tuesdays.  We have a very exciting time ahead of us with all the wonderful improvements and changes underway.  I'm hearing a lot of buzz about this around town and I can't wait to see what Paso Robles Golf Club is going to
when its "all grown up."

Next year's Board has alot of new faces and I'm postive we will have the best Ladies Club in San Luis Obispo County!  I wish everyone a wonderful holiday season.  I'll see you on the tee.

No comments:

Post a Comment